2014年7月16日水曜日

LRJ 6


Reaction to "The most beautiful thing"


1.Summary
This shrot film, The most beautiful thing is written, directed and edited by Cameron Covell. This story is a love story between two unlikely people.


2.Reaction

I.Caracters
Lover boy : He is reserved and does't have confidence in one self. He likes the girl. And he wants to go to prom with her.
Dream girl : She cannot hear sounds.

II. Acting
The film's acting is good. Their acting makes me impressed.

III. Mesagge
The best and most beautiful thing in the world cannnot seen, heard, or even touched, they must be felt with the heart. This words were said by Helen Keller. 


3. General Opinion
This short film impress me. Helen Keller's words is very nice. I think it is important to try somethig like a dream girl in this film.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I appreciate your reference to the Helen Keller quote. It is the essential message of the movie. I also agree with that the acting is quite good.

    返信削除