2014年6月25日水曜日

LRJ 5

 Reaction to The Tale of Peter Rabitt

I. Summary
The story I chose is The Tale of Peter Rabitt. The story is written by Beatrix Potter. I will react to this story. One day, Peter play with his sisters. Their mother bans they from entering in Mr.McGregor's garden. But he entered McGregor's farm and McGregor found him eating vegetables. McGregor got angry and chased him.


II. Reaction
1.Character
Peter : the protagonist
Mr. McGregor : he has a garden and grow vegetables

2. Tone
When Peter sneaks McGregor's garden and eats vegetables, speaker talks slowly and calmly. While when he is escaping McGregor, speaker talks quickly and steps up tempo.


3. Denoument
 He managed to succeed in escaping but he lost his blue new jacket and shoes.

III. General Opinion
To break rule is a bad action. His case is to break to promise his mother to not enter McGregor's garden. I think, maybe, this story said if you do bad you will get a retribution.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Ayaka,

    Good work! Your General Opinion is my favorite section. I think you hit the nail on the head with your statement of what the ultimate meaning of this story is, its moral.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Ayaka!
    I read your blog.Your opinion is good.I agree with you!

    返信削除