2014年6月4日水曜日

LRJ 3


I. Summary
    The short-short story I chose to summarize is " Live and Work ".  This is story ; father work hard for his wife and his son in almost everyday. He got a good job as a senior supervisor which paid handsomely. Then he could provide his familiy with life's little luxuries like nice clothing, fine food and vacation abroad and buy a beautiful condominium overlooking the coast of Singapore. But he died, thanks to it his hard work.

II. Reaction

1. Charater
    This story has three characters. The leading part is father. Father is a hardworking man who delivered bread. Another character is his wife and his three children.  

2. Theme
    I think this story's theme is not only working hard but spending with familiy.

III. General Opinion
    This story shows about not only this hardworking father but a man living for working. I think you can get a mind to do due to spending with your familiy, your friends and your goyfriend or girlfriend. Because it is important to spend with them, too.

5 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Ayaka,

    Your reaction is OK as far as it goes, but the assignment ask for you to discuss three aspects in section II. I can only find discussion of two aspects. Please follow include three aspects in section II. in future Literary Reaction Journal posts.

    That being said, I enjoyed reading your discussion of the story. I can see that you thought deeply about the meaning of the story and understand what the author is trying to say.

    返信削除
  2. Hello Ayaka.
    I enjoyed your journal.

    返信削除
  3. Hi!!!
    I can know character in this story!!
    Your blog is easy understand(^_-)-☆

    返信削除